Good morning and welcome to our first challenge of 2014
The theme for this month is
Ribbons
This
can be anything using Ribbon and does not need to be a card, our Design Team have been thinking right outside that box, but don't forget to please mention in your post
and link to the item on the website that you have used.
Cannot wait to see what you all create.
here are half of our fabulous Design
team showing off their inspiration for this challenge, however the
other half will be joining us half way through the month to remind you
all and provide you with some more gorgeous inspiration.

Fabulous inspiration, would love
for you to hop over to see them on their blogs, for more details, just
click on their names :)
To enter as always please visit the
linky below and we all look forward to seeing your entries and visiting
your blogs for those close ups.
You have until the 30th January @ 5pm to enter
We are now restricting the entries to 3 and
your creation must contain at least one Hobby House product. Your creation does not need to be a
card and you can enter as many other challenges as you like. Please
enter new creations only and remember to link to us.
Also we may showcase your
Hobby House creations on our inspirational blog, so do ensure that you
mention those Hobby House products on your posts.
have fun
Kate
x







WOW, das sind tolle Sachen
ReplyDeleteglg Gertrude
Please delete my entry, No 1 as it doesn't use a HH product - my mistake. Will do another card which does! Happy New year & appologies! Jx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful inspiration from the DT. happy new year to you all x Susan x
ReplyDelete"WOW" Totally stunning creations x
ReplyDeleteLove the wonderful ribbon creations from the DT xx
ReplyDeleteStunning DT creations, love your ribbons very creative.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Wendy xx
Hi girls. I see that you've deleted my first entry as it didn't include ribbons. I'm so sorry, it was truly a mistake and I really don't know what I was thinking. It's probably because I think all my creations usually have ribbons on it, and when I wrote down the challenges I wanted to enter with it, I focused more on the HH item and then completely forgot the ribbon. I'm so sorry. Anyway, I've made something else and entered again. This time I definitely do have a ribbon (two actually!) and more HH items. Hopefully I have my brain in gear now! :0)
ReplyDeleteSuch gorgeous DT creations, thank you for all the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteSue xx